Return, Refund & Exchange Policy
Thank you for purchasing WALZ Certified Mail products. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may be able to return the product for a refund. Please see below for eligibility requirements and guidelines for processing returns, refunds and exchanges.
- You have sixty (60) calendar days to return an item from the date of purchase. Custom products are not eligible for return or refund.
- To be eligible for return, your item(s) must be unused, in the same condition as received and in the original packaging.
- All returns must be accompanied by the receipt or other proof of purchase.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item.
Once we receive your item(s), we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your item is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable and a 15% restocking fee of the returned product(s) purchase price will be applied to returned orders. Please allow 7 – 10 business days for your refund to be processed and applied to your account.
- Products that are damaged, defective or incorrect may be exchanged for replacement products.
- You have sixty (60) calendar days to exchange eligible items from the date of purchase.
- All exchanges must be accompanied by the receipt or other proof of purchase.
- You will not be responsible for paying for shipping costs for exchanging eligible item(s).
Please contact us at (800) 381-3811 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this Return & Refund Policy.