WALZ Adds Remote Print & Mail Service for Sending Critical Mail During COVID-19 Crisis
Businesses across the nation are facing extraordinary challenges to continue operations while complying with social distancing guidelines in response to the COVID-19 crisis. For many of those who rely on the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) to send important mailings, the shutdowns have presented further difficulties as employees are dealing with limited access to dedicated mailrooms, supplies and postage meters. To help keep vital mailings moving, WALZ offers a Remote Print & Mail (RPM) service that makes it possible for businesses to maintain their critical mail operations without ever leaving the home, office, or even their new home-office.
WALZ’ RPM service option is available from our web-based mail management service, Certified Pro, and allows client PDFs to be printed and mailed from our secure, SOC-compliant fulfillment center—the same facility trusted by many of the largest financial institutions in the U.S. Certified Pro is the ideal solution during a shelter-in-place crisis with its combination of powerful features and convenient, secure access from any web browser.
Due to the flexibility of this service, work operations can transition back to the office, stay remote or become a combination of both and RPM services will remain undisrupted thanks to WALZ handling the mailroom tasks. This means companies save valuable time, enabling them to divert attention to other critical business needs during the pandemic.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
In addition to the self-mailing options for preparing and managing Priority Mail® and Certified Mail® letters, our Certified Pro software offers the added convenience of uploading client mailings to our secure system for print-and-mail fulfillment. Here’s how it works:
- Select the Remote Print & Mail option to upload PDF letters to Certified Pro
- WALZ prints the mailings from our secure facility and delivers to USPS for same or next-day mailing (First Class and/or Certified Mail)
- Client receives proof of acceptance letters for each mailing
- Access to on-demand custom tracking and reporting options
The RPM service is automatically enabled for Certified Pro users and provides secure, 24/7 access, without the need to download or install any software.
RELIABLE REMOTE MAIL WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
To start using WALZ’ RPM service, simply login to your Certified Pro account, navigate to the Remote Print & Mail tab, and follow the instructions to fund a postage account before uploading your PDF letters. Thanks to its’ seamless integration, we’re confident RPM will quickly become an essential part of your workflow.
Available Service Options:
- Same or Next Day mailing service
- First Class Mail
- Certified Mail—with optional Return Receipt (physical or electronic)
- Mail up to 13 ounces per letter (maximum 62 pages)
- Upload up to 1,000 letters in a single import
- Black or color printing options
- Easy access to Proof of Acceptance letters and RRE signatures
UNCERTAIN TIMES, POWERFUL SOLUTIONS
Despite the unprecedented conditions across the U.S. last year, we witnessed how resilient businesses can be. Changing operations have forced many to revise their workflows to eliminate inefficiencies and static functionality in favor of dynamic, resilient processes. For more than 30 years WALZ has been helping clients overcome challenges with innovative solutions and we’ve similarly responded to the pandemic to prioritize client comfort, ease-of-use and efficiency with our mailing solutions. So, whether you need to prepare and send your own mailings or would like WALZ to print and mail for you, you can save time and money sending critical communications with Certified Pro.
START SAVING TODAY!
Don’t wait to take advantage of the powerful benefits of Remote Print & Mail. If your business is new to WALZ, contact us to register your account. Then, individuals in your organization may self-register at Certified Pro to start sending mailings to WALZ for fulfillment.*
* Your company’s Customer Number will need to be added to Certified Pro user accounts and can be acquired from your company’s billing representative or by contacting WALZ Customer Service for assistance at 800-381-3811 or email@example.com.